In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
SAN DIEGO – Josh Gregory intended to spend Friday following Will Zalatoris around Torrey Pines’ South Course. Instead, the short game guru and performance coach is headed home following a painful night.
Gregory was taken to a local hospital just past midnight after falling out his bed and fracturing his left shoulder.
“I sleep like a lunatic anyway, but it was just around midnight I woke up in a ton of pain. I was still in shock,” Gregory told GolfChannel.com. “All the sports I’ve played I’ve never been injured and I literally fell out of bed and fractured my shoulder. It’s the most pain I’ve ever felt.”
Patrick Reed’s caddie, Kessler Karain, drove Gregory, who was staying in a hotel, to the hospital and he was scheduled to fly home Friday morning.