In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Develop more hip rotations, stability, balance and follow through. Watch this for awesome golf exercises ideas! Comment below and let us know what you want to learn!
Subscribe today and Achieve True Balance here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Ks…
Follow us on our social media!
Visit our website!
Corenetic Gym was founded by Andrew Jang in 2012. It is located in Lake Forest. Corenetic Gym believes in developing the “5 Elements” and sees them as vital knowledge when maximizing performance while building the body.
#1 The Core Stability/Foundation
#5 Mental Health
Corenetic values these elements and believes a person needs all of these 5 elements for the best results. At Corenetic, the CORE program – (Corrective-Optimizing-Restorative-Exercise), develops exercises around the weak areas that will help with muscle imbalances, correct posture, align the spine, and develop the body’s core foundation. Through training at Corenetic, clients are assigned specific exercises tailored for them. The gym has helped out people with scoliosis, knee problems, hip issues and etc. Corenetic has helped clients avoid surgery as well. Corenetic Gym also has experience in training a variety of amateur and professional athletes.
This gym is for everyone and Corenetic would love to help people live a healthy lifestyle.