In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Netflix and the PGA Tour are producing a docuseries that will follow a group of Tour players throughout next season, modeled after the popular series “Drive to Survive” that follows Formula 1 drivers, according to Golf.com
Vox Media, who produces Netflix’s “Explained” series and Box to Box Films, the production company behind “Drive to Survive,” which has been vital to Formula 1’s increased popularity in North America., will be involved in the series’ production.
The show will follow about a dozen players and Golf Digest reported that Rickie Fowler, Tony Finau, and Cameron Champ are among the players who are interested in appearing in the series, although players will not be paid for being apart of the show.
Reportedly, a Vox Media executive is at East Lake this week trying to persuade Bryson DeChambeau and Justin Thomas to be featured in the program.