In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The PGA Tour Champions has a 25-event schedule for 2021 that concludes a ”super season” because of the COVID-19 pandemic. There were 15 events this year, and points earned in the Charles Schwab Cup will carry over to 2021 with a champion being determined in November.
Missing from next year’s schedule are overseas tournaments in Morocco and Japan (the latter was canceled this year), along with the tournament in Mississippi.
Added to the schedule are new tournaments in St. Louis (which was canceled this year) and a tournament at Timuquana in Jacksonville, Florida, that will be hosted by Jim Furyk.
Also, the Chubb Classic in Naples, Florida, moves from February to a week after the Masters in April. The majors not run by the tour are at Southern Hills (Senior PGA), Omaha Country Club (U.S. Senior Open) and Sunningdale (Senior Open).
The Charles Schwab Cup playoffs feature three tournaments, though the second one has not been determined. This year it was in Boca Raton, Florida, with TimberTech stepping in as a title sponsor.