In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Rory McIIroy, Jon Rahm and Justin Thomas will return to this year’s Player Advisory Council, the PGA Tour announced.
There were few changes to this year’s 16-member PAC that was announced Monday, as only Billy Horschel and Ryan Palmer were added. But one player who was hoping for a spot didn’t make the cut once again.
Last fall Bryson DeChambeau said he had lobbied for a spot on the PAC in the hopes of addressing pace of play issues on Tour but he was not selected to this year’s council.
“I really want to make a change here. I’ve asked to be on the PAC committee for three years, and it takes time to get on there,” DeChambeau said at Liberty National.
Eight of the 16 PAC members are elected by the membership and the four player directors on the policy board select the remaining eight council members.
Thomas, Charley Hoffman and Peter Malnati were selected by the player directors to run for PAC chairman. Once elected, the chairman ascends to the policy board next season to replace current player director Johnson Wagner and serve a three-year term.