In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Phil Mickelson was the answer to a recent Final Jeopardy! question. Unfortunately for the three contestants, they had little clue.
Here’s the question: On Forbes’ 2020 list of the 100 highest-paid athletes, at age 50 this active individual sportsman is the oldest.
Here were the answers: “Who is Jagr.” “Who is Phil n.” And “Who is Mr. Magoo.”
Hey, at least one of them was close.
Mickelson, who was ranked 25th on Forbes’ 2020 list, chimed in on Twitter, seeming a little disappointed.
“Just when I think I’ve arrived (I was the answer to tonight’s final Jeopardy question) I realize I still have a ways to go (they all got it wrong ),” he said.