In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
An admittedly unlikely ally has sprung to Vijay Singh’s defense: Phil Mickelson.
It’s no secret VJ and I aren’t close, but I’d like to say on his behalf that in addition to being a member of the HofF, he’s a big part of the PGA Tour’s success which financially subsidizes, and always has, the KFT. He has earned the right to play when and where he wants.
— Phil Mickelson (@PhilMickelson) May 8, 2020
Mickelson’s comments are in response to those of Brady Schnell, a 35-year-old journeyman who blasted Singh on Thursday over the Hall of Famer’s appearance on an entry list for the Korn Ferry Tour’s return event at TPC Sawgrass next month.
Tweeting his apparent displeasure, Schnell called Singh, who has lifetime PGA Tour status and who also competes on PGA Tour Champions, a “true piece of trash” and a “complete turd” for potentially taking the spot of another player who needs the money, the points and the opportunity more than Singh.
As for Mickelson and Singh’s history, maybe this is Phil’s version of burying the hatchet — or swapping out his spikes.