In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Several PGA Tour players showed their support for Tiger Woods on Sunday at Concession Golf Club. Some wore red polos and back pants, Woods’ Sunday staple, while others who didn’t pack red-and-black outfits chose alternative methods to pay tribute to the 15-time major winner, who was seriously injured last Tuesday in a single-car accident in Los Angeles.
Rory in Tiger red and black. “Don’t wear it as good as he does, but it’ll be all right.” pic.twitter.com/S8TJze3U47
— Ryan Lavner (@RyanLavnerGC) February 28, 2021
Min Woo Lee