In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Nigel Tilley, Physiotherapist for Team GB Golf, walking you through some simple home exercises that are great for golfers, but also suitable for anyone. In this video, Nigel demonstrates the dead lift, a great exercise for golfers that works some of the key muscles in the trunk, legs and around the hips and pelvis, which are really important for the golf swing. Nigel begins with the basic deadlift and then shows some simple tools and techniques that can be used to progress this further for an even greater challenge.
Products being used: Pro Foam Roller: https://bit.ly/35yfT8h & Jump Stretch Band: https://bit.ly/2zajkG4