In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Pilates exercises offer a great way to develop functional strength and range of movement for golf. This video with Kimi Knight from Pinnacle Physiotherapy is a great example of a programme for all golfers.
Melbourne Golf Coach is both a website and YouTube channel run by Australian PGA Master Professional Peter Knight. If you are a golfer of any level looking for ways to improve, especially during those moments where you might feel ‘stuck’, then Peter’s expertise will help you, as it has thousands of other golfers from beginners to professionals.
Each week there are videos and added to this channel as well as Peter’s Melbourne Golf Coach website.
Make sure you connect and follow Peter at the links below to make sure you never miss any great information coming your way.
Find Peter here: