In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
30 mins full body Pilates class, this is suitable for beginners. No equipment needed and it will work on your hip mobility, strength and core which will help improve your golf. You should never experience any pain in your lower back or inside the hip during this exercise class. If you have any underlying medical conditions or you have a current injury please consult a health care practitioner before you participate in the exercises.
These “Pilates for Golfers”’ are not designed as a structured Home Exercise Programme. You take responsibility for your own use of watching and taking part in the movements within the videos. The authors and advisors of the activities in these videos accept no liability. Neither Laura Bhreathnach or Pilates for Golfers will be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of these, online videos, or information shared on our facebook or instagram account. This includes emails, videos and text. All content is provided for general information only – and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own GP or any other health care professional.