In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This class focuses on shoulder strengthening and postural scapular strengthening exercises. Its important to work the rotational and postural muscles int he shoulder, this will improve your golf from but also can reduce the risk of shoulder injury.
Equipment needed a chair and a 2 tins of beans.
These “Pilates for Golfers”’ are not designed as a structured Home Exercise Programme. You take responsibility for your own use of watching and taking part in the movements within the videos. The authors and advisors of the activities in these videos accept no liability. Neither Laura Bhreathnach of Pilates for Golfers will be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of these, online videos, or information shared on our facebook or instagram account. This includes emails, videos and text. All content is provided for general information only – and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own GP or any other health care professional.