In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Every golfer should be doing Pilates, and here’s why:
Pilates will help increase your thoracic rotation and improve your posture, both of which will improve your golf swing. A regular Pilates practice strengthens the deepest abdominals and back muscles, which helps minimize pain and injury. Pilates will help you strengthen and stretch glutes and hips in order to remain strong and mobile on and off the course.
I offer private training on the Reformer, as well as remote training via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp. If you wish to discuss how Pilates can help your golf performance, please reach out to me at email@example.com.
Check out www.saranpilates.com for more info.
You can follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/saranpilates
or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/saranpilates/
Founder of Saran Pilates