In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Impressed by his incredible ball striking, Ken Venturi nicknamed Moe Norman “Pipeline Moe”. Moe would often perform clinics demonstrating his incredible golf swing and ball-striking ability.
In this video produced by Jim Suttie, Moe demonstrates to Jim and a group of students.
For more information about Graves Golf Single Plane Coaching you can register here:
About the Single Plane Swing.
The Single Plane golf swing is not a quick fix golf technique. It is a system, beginning at address, that simplifies the most important moment of the golf swing – impact.
Starting at address on two planes where the arms hang straight down at address, the Conventional golf swing is complicated. Because the arms are hanging straight down, a conventional golfer must lift the body into impact creating stress on the back.
This upward movement to accommodate the two planes is unnecessary.
The Single Plane Golf swing simplifies the golf swing by eliminating the need for the upward movement by starting and impacting on the same plane.
To find out more about the Single Plane Golf swing, you can purchase my book on Amazon: