In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
LOS ANGELES – Play was suspended at the Genesis Invitational at 1:18 p.m. ET because of high winds. The last time play was suspended on the PGA Tour because of high winds was during the third round at the 2015 Open Championship.
The last group including front-runner Sam Burns was on the first tee preparing to start the third round when play was halted because golf balls were moving on most of the greens.
Play has been suspended due to high winds.
The last time there was a suspension for these conditions was The Open Championship in 2015. pic.twitter.com/LgoesyNUDn
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) February 20, 2021
Winds were gusting in excess of 15 mph and expected to blow harder across Riviera Country Club, which is playing uncharacteristically firm and fast this year following weeks of dry weather in Los Angeles.