In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
For the first time this week play has been suspended at the U.S. Women’s Open.
As thunderstorms moved in on Champions Golf Club in Houston, officials blew the horn to stop play at 10:10 a.m. ET. Final-round tee times had been moved up, so the final group was 25 minutes from teeing off.
There was no word given as to when players could potentially resume play. Scattered storms are expected throughout the day.
Hinako Shibuno leads at 4 under, a shot better than Amy Olson. Moriya Jutanugarn, at 1 under, is the third player in that final threesome.