In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This simple golf wrist exercise for more power and distance is done with my Power Golf Swing weight attached to the end near the clubhead. Making sure to rotate both sides for 15 reps with both arms will quickly improve your wrist strength and flexibility for longer drives.
Many of the long drivers spend a lot of time strengthening their forearms and wrists to plow through the ball at impact. Strong wrists are definitely a huge advantage for power golf.
You might also want to look at our golf swing weight trainer at http://www.performbettergolf.com/swing-speed-trainer/