In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The Internationals are failing to yield at this 13th Presidents Cup, and the U.S. enters Saturday afternoon’s foursomes session trailing big.
After sitting the morning fourball session, American playing captain Tiger Woods won’t play for a second straight session, despite being 2-0, as Team USA looks to close the gap before Sunday’s singles. Meanwhile, Abraham Ancer will go out for a fourth straight session as the rookie looks to move to 4-0.
Here is a look at the four matchups for the final team session at Royal Melbourne:
- Dustin Johnson/Gary Woodland (U.S.) vs. Louis Oosthuizen/Adam Scott
- Justin Thomas/Rickie Fowler (U.S.) vs. Marc Leishman/Abraham Ancer
- Xander Schauffele/Patrick Cantlay (U.S.) vs. Cameron Smith/Sungjae Im
- Matt Kuchar/Tony Finau (U.S.) vs. Ben An/Joaquin Niemann