In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Putting training aids you already have in your golf bag. Use them at the course or at home in the off-season.
A 4 episode series of Putting Aids… you already have in your bag… or in a drawer at home.
The quote ‘Drive for show, Putt for dough’ is recited time and time again and that’s probably why there are more putting aids on the market than any other golf training aid. Putting is the one area where golfers feel that if they can improve, all is right in the world. Their game is saved. They can live happily ever after.
And this may be the case but it doesn’t mean you have to shell out money every week, month, or year on the latest and greatest putting aids. Dig around in your golf bag or rummage through your drawers at home and you’ll most likely find some great tools to help with your putting.
Some simple tools.
In this video, I’ll show you how an alignment stick or your 7 iron can help you line up consistently time and time again. The more see and feel being lined up properly, the more your confidence with your putting will improve. Take 45 seconds, watch the video, grab an alignment stick or a club, and improve your putting.
You’ll find that this might work just as good as the putting aids you’ve bought in the past.