In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
After watching the putting stroke, it is determined that in the early videos, there is too much movement. Not necessarily is the head moving, but the upper body is moving. If the upper body lifts upward, then the head will not have a choice but to rise. In this case, we use an eyeline putting mirror to focus the eyes into a particular position just behind the ball. The best putters in the world get the eyes in a good position and stroke the putt by keeping the head in a stable position. Listen for the ball to fall in the hole, especially on short putts. The only part of the body that should move is the hands, arms and shoulders. The feet, knees, hips and head remain as steady as you can keep them.