In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Today I want to give you a quick tip that will help you add distance to your drives, and do it without working hard to do so!
The key is making sure your swing reaches its maximum velocity at the perfect point in the swing… right at impact as the club is moving through the ball.
Where I see a lot of amateur players go wrong is that instead of ALLOWING the club gather speed on its own, they tend to “jerk” it down from the top…
This might FEEL like the way to get the club head moving as fast as possible…
But in reality it only throws off your timing and sequence and robs you of distance.
You are much better off when you ALLOW the club to gather speed.
In today’s lesson I’m going to give you a simple drill that will demonstrate the difference and teach you how to maximize YOUR velocity at impact for longer drives.