In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Coming off a runner-up finish at Torrey Pines, Jon Rahm will have an opportunity to ascend to top of the Official World Golf Ranking for the first time.
But it will take a win and a little bit of help from Brooks Koepka.
Per Golf Channel projections, Rahm can advance to No. 1 in the world with a victory at the Waste Management Phoenix Open provided current world No. 1 Brooks Koepka finishes worse than solo fourth or a three-way tie for third at the Saudi International.
Rahm has been third in the world, behind No. 2 Rory McIlroy, since he took the DP World Tour Championship in November.
Koepka is in his fourth reign as world No. 1 and has held the top spot for the last 37 weeks, dating back to his PGA Championship win last May.
McIlroy is taking the week off after declining to play in Saudi Arabia.