In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Just because life happens and you get stuck at home doesn’t mean that your golf game has to get stuck, too. Ramp up your golf conditioning with these at-home workouts from LPGA golfer and PXG pro Ryann O’Toole.
Ryann O’Toole is an American LPGA Tour player who was born and raised Orange County, California. Ryann played collegiate golf at UCLA, where she recorded 12 top-10 finishes in her career. In 2007, she was selected as a recipient of the Pac-10 Conference Honorable Mention. Ryann was a captain’s pick for Team USA at the 2011 Solheim Cup. She also finished in the top 10 at the US Women’s Open that same year. In 2010, she appeared as a cast member on Golf Channel’s The Big Break Sandals Island. Ryann’s 66 is posted as the course record at Colwood Golf Club in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Take a look into her bag of golf clubs: https://bit.ly/pxg-pro-ryann-otoole
PXG equipment is currently being played on the PGA TOUR and the LPGA Tour by some of the best golf pros in the biz. Meet our other PXG pros and ambassadors: https://bit.ly/pxg-golf-pros
With Parsons Xtreme Golf clubs in your bag, you can experience the incredible combination of distance, forgiveness, and accuracy pros rely on every time they step on the course. Learn more about the world’s best golf clubs today: https://bit.ly/pxg-equipment