In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
ATLANTA – Highlighted by the first ace at the par-3 ninth at the Tour Championship, Chez Reavie carded a second-round best, 6-under 64 on Friday at East Lake, but trails leader Brooks Koepka by seven.
Reavie began the day seven off the lead held by Xander Schauffele, Brooks Koepka and Justin Thomas, but carved up East Lake to make a jump up the leaderboard.
Here’s how the leaderboard would have looked through two rounds without the staggered start:
T-1. Xander Schauffele (-7), Rory McIlroy (-7), Paul Casey (-7)
4. Brooks Koepka (-6)
5. Chez Reavie (-5)
T-6. Justin Thomas (-2), Matt Kuchar (-2), Sungjae Im (-2), Adam Scott (-2), Jason Kokrak (-2)
T-11. Bryson DeChambeau (-1), Corey Conners (-1), Tommy Fleetwood (-1), Tony Finau (-1)
T-15. Jon Rahm (E), Patrick Reed (E)
T-17. Hideki Matsuyama (+1), Patrick Cantlay (+1), Gary Woodland (+1), Charles Howell III (+1), Louis Oosthuizen (+1), Kevin Kisner (+1), Abraham Ancer (+1)
T-24. Justin Rose (+2), Rickie Fowler (+2)
T-26. Marc Leishman (+4), Webb Simpson (+4)
T-28. Dustin Johnson (+5), Brandt Snedeker (+5), Lucas Glover (+5)