In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Jordan Spieth reportedly has a new set of eyes on his swing.
While the 27-year-old Spieth is still with longtime instructor Cameron McCormick, he also recently worked on his full swing with Butch Harmon, according to Golf Digest. Per the report, Spieth wanted “validation from Harmon that he is on the right path in making changes” with McCormick.
Spieth hasn’t won since the 2017 Open Championship at Royal Birkdale as he’s slipped to No. 84 in the Official World Golf Ranking. He also posted just two top-10s last year.
After ranking inside the top 25 in strokes gained: tee-to-green in five of his first six seasons on Tour, Spieth has finished the past two seasons ranked 157th and 90th, respectively. He also has been ranked outside the top 100 in strokes gained putting in two of the past three seasons.