In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Tour pro Anna Nordqvist demonstrates a resistance-band exercise you can do to help synchronize the movements of your swing and train those muscles to not only activate, but pattern their activation in the correct order.
Still haven’t subscribed to Golf Digest on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/golfdigestyoutubesub
CONNECT WITH GOLF DIGEST
The Scene: http://thescene.com/golfdigest
Want even more? Subscribe to The Scene: http://bit.ly/subthescene
ABOUT GOLF DIGEST
Home of the annual Hot List, instructional videos, news and trends, Golf Digest is the definitive destination for all-things golf.
Resistance-Band Exercises That Help Synchronize Your Swing | Golf Digest