In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
ORLANDO, Fla. – Robert Gamez won the 1990 Nestle Invitational at Bay Hill with a walk-off eagle.
On Friday, he just walked off.
Gamez followed an opening 79 with a 20-over 92 in the second round of the Arnold Palmer Invitational, and he then was disqualified for failing to sign his scorecard, which wasn’t pretty: no birdies, just five pars, seven bogeys, five doubles and a triple at the par-4 11th hole.
Robert Gamez shoot 92 Friday at Bay Hill and then is DQ'd for failing to sign his scorecard.
Gamez has failed to break 79 in 10 of his last 11 API rounds. pic.twitter.com/MPMpsKY1R5
— Brentley Romine (@BrentleyGC) March 5, 2021
Because Gamez didn’t sign his card, the round was officially wiped out on the leaderboard.
Gamez, 52, hit arguably the most memorable shot in Bay Hill history 31 years ago when he holed a 7-iron from 176 yards for eagle to sink Greg Norman by a shot. Since winning in his Bay Hill debut, Gamez has now missed 24 of 31 cuts at Arnie’s Place, including 13 straight. He’s failed to break 79 in 10 of his last 11 API rounds.