In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The four-time defending state adapted P.I. Division softball champion Robbinsdale-Hopkins-Mound-Westonka Robins defeated Dakota United 10-5 in the state championship game Saturday.
Tyler Sarff scored three runs and Jeremy Jost scored twice and added three RBI for the Robins.
The Robins finished with a perfect 11-0 record to win their 5th consecutive state title in softball.
12 Sports Staff
12 Sports is on Comcast channel 12 in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota, including the cities Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Crystal, Golden Valley, Maple Grove, New Hope, Osseo, Plymouth and Robbinsdale.