In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Rory McIlroy has played some of the world’s best golf courses. But when’s the last time he’s paid to play?
With this week’s PGA Championship venue, TPC Harding Park, being a public golf course with a $200 weekend rate, McIlroy was asked if he could recall the last time that he shelled out for a greens fee.
McIlroy’s answer: Valderrama Golf Club … all the way back in 2005.
“I’ve always liked the look at Valderrama,” McIlroy said of the Sotogrande, Spain, layout, which most notably hosted the 1997 Ryder Cup. “I was in Spain. Obviously, Ryder Cup course. The Tour Championship of the European Tour was there for a lot of years, and it’s one of the – yeah, I was there and spent a few months’ worth of pocket money to go and play.”
What was a few months’ worth of pocket money to a 16-year-old McIlroy? “250 euros.”