In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This video is a slow motion down the line view of Rory McIlroy’s golf swing hitting a driver off the first tee in a practice round at the 2012 Masters Golf Tournament.
This golf swing video is shot at 120 frames per second using a Casio EXFH100 camera.
Rory McIlroy is 22 years old at the time and ranked 2nd in the World. Despite the buildup about a showdown between Rory and Tiger Woods they both failed to perform at the levels they hoped for. Rory went on to finish in 44th place after a poor weekend performance.