In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
DUBLIN, Ohio – Rory McIlroy withdrew from Wednesday’s pro-am at the Memorial and also cancelled a previously scheduled press conference because of personal reasons, according to a PGA Tour official.
McIlroy is still scheduled to tee off at 1:44 p.m. (ET) Thursday for Round 1 at Muirfield Village, where he’s posted four top-10 finishes in nine career starts.
He ended a 1 ½-year victory drought last month at the Wells Fargo Championship but struggled in his last start at the PGA Championship with a tie for 49th.