In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
VIRGINIA WATER, England – Justin Rose is scheduled to get back to work this week at the BMW PGA Championship but his return to competition might have to wait.
Rose withdrew from Wednesday’s pro-am at the European Tour’s flagship event citing a knee injury.
“Last Thursday I slipped and jarred my knee,” Rose said in a statement. “Since then I have been getting treatment on the injury and I have been working hard with Justin Buckthorp and my medical team away from the course in order to ensure I am able to play in this week’s BMW PGA Championship. I am doing everything I can to be fit to play on Thursday.”
Rose, who hasn’t played since last month’s Tour Championship, is scheduled to tee off at 7:40 a.m. ET on Thursday with Jon Rahm and Patrick Reed.