In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Five simple exercises/stretches to improve t-psine (thoracic) rotation.
Ideal for golfers looking for a bigger backswing, more club head speed and reducing the risk of low back pain.
Try these at home, after a workout or before you practise/play golf.
1. Open Books 10 reps each side
2. Kneeling trunk rotations 10 reps each side
3. Standing ‘A’ stretch 10 reps each side
4. Figure 4 stretch 20-30 seconds hold each side
5. Seated trunk rotations with lateral flexion 10 reps each side