In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This video series discusses the rotator cuff injury, one of the common golf injuries. A rotator cuff tear is one of the common shoulder injuries. Symptoms are shoulder pain, stiffness, and loss of motion. Treatment depends on the severity of the rotator cuff tear but surgery will cause shouder rehab to be about 6 months.