In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
CHIBA, Japan – An approaching storm prompted officials at the Zozo Championship to adjust Round 2 tee times for players to start an hour earlier than scheduled, but it might not help.
Typhoon Bualoi is forecast to combine with a low-pressure system moving across central Japan Friday and create rain chances of 100 percent and winds predicted to gust to 30 mph. As much as 5 inches of rain is expected at Narashino Country Club.
Co-leader Tiger Woods is now scheduled to tee off at 7:40 p.m. ET Wednesday. Second-round tee times will now run from 6-8 p.m. ET.
“It’s going to be sloppy and tough for us tomorrow morning before the storm gets in,” Woods said, “and I think we’re probably going to get little bit wet playing out there, and then it’s going to be a grind on the weekend. There’s going to be a lot of golf on the weekend for all of us, probably 54 holes for some of the guys on the weekend, so it’s going to be a long couple of days.”
The forecast improves dramatically Saturday, but the final round could be impacted by more rain with a 50-percent chance of storms.