In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The third round of the Genesis Invitational wrapped up Sunday morning at Riviera Country Club.
Sam Burns maintained the top spot, finishing 54 holes at 9 under par. He leads world No. 1 Dustin Johnson (71), Matthew Fitzpatrick (69) and Max Homa (70) by two shots. Six others are three back, at 6 under.
The third round was suspended for four hours on Saturday because high winds were blowing balls on the greens.
Burns was in control during much of the third round, reaching 12 under par and leading by as many as five shots. But he bogeyed his final two holes before darkness halted play. Beginning Sunday on the par-3 14th, Burns made another bogey there and parred in for a 3-over-par 74.
The final round began shortly after Round 3 wrapped. Live Golf Channel coverage begins at 1 p.m. ET. CBS Sports will carry the conclusion, beginning at 3 p.m. ET.