In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Torque and moment of inertia are two key physics concepts to each golfers swing. Belén Mozo, LPGA tour player, and Matt Pringle, USGA technical director for equipment standards, demonstrate how torque generated from the body is carried to the club head, which is amplified by rotational inertia. Visit www.NBCLearn.com for more.
For daily updates from the United States Golf Association, visit us at www.usga.org, on Twitter (www.Twitter.com/USGA; www.Twitter.com/usopengolf) and on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/USGA; www.Facebook.com/USOPEN).