In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Welcome to a new series of golf-fitness tips brought to you by Les Mills and New Zealand Golf. Les Mills Learning and Development Manager Ish Cheyne and Dominic Sainsbury, the Education Manager of the PGA of New Zealand, run through a screening test for shoulder and chest flexibility. This is a common problem with many Kiwi golfers who have played physical sports like rugby growing up and have tight shoulders and chest muscles. This is a great screening test for all golfers as it is an important facet in preventing injury to the thoracic spine.