In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
OWINGS MILLS, Md. – Hot and humid conditions this week at the BMW Championship finally produced some inclement weather.
Thunderstorms made their way through Caves Valley Golf Club on Friday afternoon, suspending play for nearly two hours.
When the horn blew at 4:32 p.m. ET, Bryson DeChambeau had just wrapped up a scorching 12-under 60 to take a one-shot lead over Patrick Cantlay, who had also already polished off his second-round 63. Play restarted at 6:18 p.m. and continued until darkness settled in at 7:40 p.m.
Five threesomes were still on the golf course when action was halted, and those players will return at 8:30 Saturday morning to finish their rounds. The third round will begin at approximately 10:40 a.m., with threesomes teeing off split tees through 12:50 p.m.