In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Second-round play at the Sanderson Farms Championship was suspended by darkness Friday night in Mississippi.
The horn sounded at 8:03 p.m. ET, with much of the second wave still on the golf course at the Country Club of Jackson. The event remains behind schedule after severe weather washed out play Thursday afternoon, prompting an early restart Friday.
Fifty-seven players will return Saturday morning to compete their second rounds when play resumes at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Ben An at 12 under par leads by two shots over J.T. Poston, George McNeill, Scottie Scheffler and Tom Hoge, all of whom have completed 36 holes.
Hoge, the 18-hole co-leader following a first-round 64, finished his second round in the dark Friday night, holing a 4-footer on the ninth green to close out a 2-under 70.
Notables outside the projected 3-under cut line include Lucas Glover (-2), Cameron Smith (-2), Doug Ghim (E), Maverick McNealy (E through 12), 17-year-old Akshay Bhatia (E), and Jimmy Walker (+2).