In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Max Homa did something Saturday at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am that only six players before him since 1983 had done: Birdie all four of Pebble’s par-3s in the same round.
Homa’s third-round, 4-under 68 included birdies at Nos. 5, 7, 12 and 17. On those holes, Homa drained putts of 6, 7, 10 and 16 feet, respectively.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) February 14, 2021
Informed of his accomplishment after the round, Homa was at a loss for words. “Sick,” he replied.
Homa enters Sunday at 9 under, four shots back of leader Jordan Spieth.