In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Building some strength for golf using some basic movement patterns.
Month 1- Perform 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps (as a basic starting point) whilst looking to keep good form and to progress/increase the weight.
Month 2- look to increase the load/weight and reduce the Reps, using 3 sets of 10-12.
Month 3- follow the same pattern and increase the weight whilst reducing the reps. i.e. 3-4 sets of 8-10.
Particularly during month three, you may have to use other variations of the exercises in the video (for example goblet squat to back squat) in order to continue progressing.