In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In the golf swing the dominant arm being the leading arm is beneficial like Jordan Spieth and Phil Mickelson to name just 2 leading players on the PGA Tour that I know of.. But even if you don’t play in reverse as it were, this swing feel that a tennis racket can assist with as a training aid to enhance the release, impact and natural powerful move through the ball will give you an advantage.
Most of you will be playing golf with your dominant side as your trail arm… This is not a bad thing as there are benefits to it and it’s how most successful golfers swing the golf club and play the game. be the forward arm as in the tennis backhand. It can be challenging to have a consistently good golf swing if not swinging with the dominant arm as the leading arm if you don’t understand what effect it can do and how to improve your swing utilizing the back hand.
Improve golf swing http://www.theartofsimplegolf.com/free for ultimate golf lessons free.
Alex Fortey from the Art of Simple Golf gives you a simple golf tip to improve golf
If you like the golf tips and videos and would like to see more SUBSCRIBE for free by clicking the link below:
▶RECEIVE FREE WEEKLY GOLF VIDEOS
▶ VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
CONNECT WITH THE ART OF SIMPLE GOLF