In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Moe Norman had a term for the arm position of the Single Plane Golf Swing setup – he called it the Rod and the Claw. The Rod described the straight lead arm position and the Claw described the more underneath trail hand position at address.
This video references a video I produced called “Inside the Single Plane Golf Swing” where you can learn to feel the Single Plane Golf Swing from the golfers’s perspective. Inside the Single Plane Swing shows you what it would feel like if you stood inside Moe Norman’s address position and swing.
To find out more about “Inside the Single Plane swing, you can find the video here:
The video is also available as a member of the online academy at: