In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This Horizontal Chops exercise from the St. Marys Golf Team and Stonetown Physiotherapy in St. Marys, Ontario, Canada, is a great exercise for seperating the upper body and lower body in the golf swing. This golf exercise can be done either at the gym with pullies or at home with exercise band or tubing.