In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Sometimes it can be hard to find the time to get out on the course, let alone stretch and exercise in between games. Which is why we have partnered with the team at Lifecare, leaders in sports physiotherapy, to produce a series of videos with stretches and exercises that will keep you limber and ready for your next game.
To play good golf you need good flexibility, stability, and core strength – without them your body many not be able to execute a swing correctly and that’s when we
start to see overcompensation. After time this can cause bad swings, fatigue and even injury.
Our golf fit videos can help prepare you for a day on the course and will promote a fluid, full swing.