In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Looking to back weight your own golf clubs? David Lee explains how to back weight your golf clubs at home. Check out the description below for a detailed list of each club length.
Take the Gravity Golf Challenge – https://gravitygolf.com/the-gravity-golf-challenge/
David’s Back Weighting Formula
Driver = 7 1/2 in.
3wd = 7 in.
5wd = 6 1/2 in.
3 iron = 3 1/2 in.
4 iron = 4 in.
5 iron = 4 1/2 in.
6 iron = 5 in.
7 = 5 1/2 in
8 = 6 in.
9 = 6 1/2 in.
PW = 7 in.
SW = 7 1/2 in.