In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. – Justin Rose has withdrawn from The Players Championship and will be replaced in the field by Steve Stricker.
Rose cited “personal medical reasons” for the withdrawal.
Stricker was not at TPC Sawgrass when Rose withdrew but he planned to fly from Naples, Fla., to north Florida in time for the 1:11 p.m. ET tee time.
Stricker, 54, has picked up his PGA Tour schedule this year as he prepares to captain the U.S. Ryder Cup team later this fall. The Players will be his fifth Tour start this year, including a tie for fourth last month at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.