In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Subscribe for new videos every week:
Here are 2 drills to get rid of the “over the top” move in your golf swing.
If you’re slicing the ball, you may be too “upper body orientated” with your swing, which is one of the things that causes you to come over the top.
In this video, Performance Golf Zone Instructor Bob Kramer shows us 2 drills for fixing the over the top move, and getting your swing plane back in line.
The first drill is a “pump drill” you can use to feel the correct movement in your shoulders, which will help you stop coming over the top of the ball.
The second drill uses a simple rod, a piece of string, and two tees. Watch the video to see how it’s done!
And as always, leave a comment below the video to lets us know what you’d like to see next!
How To Fix Your Slice In 15 Shots: