In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This week I continue my series on some of the components of golf fitness and how to assess whether they are a strength or a weakness for you so you can prioritize your training. This week I’m talking about strength.
A level of strength is important in order for us to play our best, but strength does not play the same role in success that it does in some other sports. We do want to be strong enough though to reduce injuries and help us hit the ball far enough to score well.
Submit your questions for Kirk Adams to answer if our Facebook group here:
Find out more about Kirk Adams and Golf & Body by visiting them on the web here: